Click here to download the complete CIES 2019 San Francisco conference program.
This year, conference participants can access a mobile-friendly version of the conference program that does not require downloading a separate mobile app. Simply use the browser on your personal mobile device or any computer to visit cies2019.org/mobile for quick access to All Academic’s mobile-friendly site.
Click here to download a helpful User Guide for the mobile-friendly program:
- What is the CIES 2019 mobile-friendly program?
- Get it on your phone
- Personalize your conference schedule
- Network with conference presenters
- Connect with partner organizations
FAQ: REGISTRATION, MEMBERSHIP, WITHDRAWALS
Are you an accepted presenter for CIES 2019, but have not yet completed conference registration?
- Unless you complete online conference registration before March 11, 2019, your name and any program appearances will be removed from the draft conference program and will not appear in any final program materials. You may pay your registration fees when you arrive on-site, but you should complete online registration now and choose the option to “pay later” on the final screen. To register for CIES 2019 San Francisco, click here.
Are you registered for CIES 2019 at a discounted “member” rate, but have not yet joined CIES or renewed your membership for the 2019 calendar year?
- If you registered at any discounted CIES member rate (see “ELIGIBILITY FOR CIES MEMBER RATES“) as part of online conference registration, you must be a member of CIES for the 2019 calendar year. Unless you join CIES or renew your membership before April 12, 2019, you will be required to pay a renewal membership fee or pay the difference in the conference rate when you arrive on-site at the registration desk. If you are also an accepted presenter, you will not be permitted to participate in the conference until you have paid the outstanding balance. To join CIES or renew your membership for 2019, click here.
Are you listed in the CIES 2019 draft conference program, but cannot attend the conference?
- If you know you will be unable to participate in CIES 2019 San Francisco, immediately contact the CIES 2019 Program Team at email@example.com to notify us of your withdrawal. Please be sure to include the title(s) of any accepted proposal(s) in your email. Withdrawals from the program must be requested by the submitter of the proposal, and any requested edits should be made only with the explicit agreement of any co-presenters who would be affected.
- If you have already registered for CIES 2019 and submitted payment, please note that cancellation requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 14, 2019 to be eligible for a refund, less a $35 cancellation charge. (For individuals registered at the low-income country rate, this cancellation fee will be waived if the request is received by March 14, 2019.) No refunds will be issued after this date. Refunds will be issued in the same form in which they were received. In the case where a refund by wire transfer is necessary, a $20 wire fee will be withheld from the amount of the refund.
- If you have also made reservations at any of the CIES 2019 conference hotels, please be sure to cancel your reservations as soon as possible. Your cancellation(s) will immediately make rooms available for other conference participants via the reservation portals on our conference website.